If you searching for a means of transferring money to your family and friends all over the world you in the right place I will introduce you to the second largest provider of money transfers in the world. This company operates in more than 200 countries with a global network of up to 347,000 agent office. MoneyGram transfer is a money transfer company based in the United States with their headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
It was founded in the year 1940, 77 years ago MoneyGram businesses are categorized into two divisions which are Global Funds transfers and Financial Paper Products. They provide individual through a network of agents and financial institution. It offers convenient money transfer options. With MoneyGram transfer, you can send money online or in person for cash pickup or direct to bank. They also offer services and transfers to mobile wallets. Wire or transfer money online instantly from your computer mobile device.
There are other ways to transfer money like: Western Union Money Transfer – Your perfect Online Money Transfer
HOW TO SEND MONEY
- First, visit monygram.co.uk and click start sending money,
- Enter the receiver’s first and last name,
- select the country where they will pick up the money,
- You then select a receiver option this includes picking up cash at a MoneyGram location or for certain countries depositing money into a bank account or mobile wallet, the currency at pickup needs to also be selected. Then click next to continue
- Enter the amount you wish to send and the amount needed by the receiver in their local currency. You will then see the total cost of your transaction as well as the total receive amount.
Log in if you already have an account or continue as a guess and put your payment information including your billing address and click next to continue.
Hints regarding the payment of your money transfer
- If your using a debit card your daily limits will apply
- If you are using a credit card, you will want to call your credit card company first to tell them you want to do a money transfer this is for your own safety
- Your credit card company may charge you a cash advance fees and associated interest charges, to avoid this use a debit card.
HOW TO TRACK A MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
MoneyGram transfer is known to be a fast way of sending money between account and you can also track your MoneyGram transfer from both the receivers end and sender’s end. As a sender, you can track your money transfer either through your MoneyGram account or use a reference number, while receivers can track their money transfer using the reference number sent to you by the sender.
Moneygram Tracking | Tracking your MoneyGram transfer as a sender
- Go to your web browser on your mobile phones or desktop and open this website http://secure.moneygram.com or you just open your MoneyGram transfer app.
- Sign into your MoneyGram account, by clicking on login or you can sign in using your MoneyGram app.
- Then type your valid email address and enter your password and then click login
- Go to the recent activity, click on the transaction progress you want to track, then the status of the transaction will show.
What is your status saying???
In MoneyGram tracking, your MoneyGram transfer from your account then you will see different status updates.
- When you start a money transfer the status of your transfer will be pending which means the funding source of your money transfer is being verified for authenticity.
- When you see in process status it means the funding source has been verified and the money is in transit but it is yet to reach the receiver.
- Then when you see payment complete this means the money transfer is complete, but the receiver is yet to claim the money. When the receiver claims the money,
- the status will show picked up. you can also track a money transfer by using the reference number. All you have to do is to go to https://secure.moneygram.com/track then fill the provided field to track your money transfer.
Tracking your MoneyGram transfer as a receiver
If you are a receiver, you do not need a MoneyGram transfer account to track money transfer. All you will need is the reference or authentication number the sender of the money sent to you. This reference number will now let you see the status of the transfer.
Follow the steps below to track your money transfer as a receiver
- Go to your web browser, enter this website moneygram.com
- After entering the website you will then select your country and language, and click on go.
- Then click on track a transfer
- Type your reference or authentication number and your last name in the provided space.
- Click Track > button below. The status of your transaction will then be shown. It will also show the calculated time for pick up. Receivers can also go to MoneyGram transfer agents to track their money transfer.
Why should you send money to a bank account with MoneyGram?
This will take us to the advantages of MoneyGram.
MoneyGram transfer is the second largest provider of money transfers because of it good features like
- It is reliable: MoneyGram is a reliable source of sending money is into bank accounts, your information and money are sent reliably
- You can send money to anybody all over the world, it sends globally. Their network includes more than 400banks around the world.
- .It is a convenient way to send and receive money, you can save your receiver time by sending directly to their bank account.
- It is a fast means of sending money, Many transfers arrive in minutes with MoneyGram
- Some transactions can be void without the sender’s knowledge.
- Cost: Due to their market dominance, MoneyGram tends to bill higher than other transfer agencies and their exchange rates are also quite expensive.
- There is a limit : Users may send up to $2,500 daily, using Moneygram’s online service. $9,999 is the limit for agent office transfers. $899 is the daily limit for Moneygram mobile app transfers.
Just like MoneyGram is a good platform for sending money it is also expensive to use too. For some countries, it will charge as much as 20% of the transfer according to the world bank, and that is outrageous!